Saturday, May 4, 2024 • 6:13 p.m.
5830 NE Alameda Street, Portland
featuring ensembles Burgundy, Topaz, and The Super Cuts, with Peach and Onyx
As a primary goal of the organization is to provide all people with opportunities to experience
the performing arts, with support from KARMA*,
this Blueprint organization-sponsored show is pay what you want!
Which can be as low as, well… free!
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS CARMEN SANDIEGO?
A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure musical tale!
Finishing their 2023 spring performances, Blueprint brings a unique concept within the choral and theatrical arena:
letting the audience choose what comes next!
With provided handheld digital devices, the audience will get opportunities to select/vote
— at numerous junctures in this mystery/detective thriller —
which path the main characters will take next!
Backed by a fast-paced plot, audio and visual enhancements, and (of course) an amazing soundtrack,
the jukebox-musical-style Choose-Your-Adventure-Now show packs fun and quirky elements together with
the amazing choral music that the organization highlights at every show!
THE STORY (in a sentence or two):
Major landmarks have been vanishing from around the globe,
and no agency has been able to catch the thieves!
The criminal mastermind behind the heists needs to be found and captured before all of the world’s treasures are gone!
Come be part of our team of field analyst detectives helping figure out this mystery, and decide what our agents do next, with a soundtrack including:
• Lady Gaga’s Hold My Hand
• Bonnie Tyler’s Holdin’ Out for a Hero
• Johnny Cash’s Hurt
• One Day More from Les Miserables
• A Whole New World from Aladdin
• Bon Jovi’s Livin’ on a Prayer
• Esenvald’s Longing
And, of course, you can’t track her without…
• Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego!
Oh, and much, much more!
Grab your magnifying glass and fingerprint kit and join us for a musical journey of mystery and intrigue!
So come and be a part of the show, and a part of the story!
Directions from the West:
1. Go East on US-26
2. Merge onto I-405 South
3. Merge onto I-5 North
4. Take Exit 300 for I-84 East / US-30E
5. Merge onto I-84 East
6. Take Exit 2 for Cesar E Chavez Blvd
7. Turn left onto NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd
8. Turn right onto NE Sandy Boulevard
9. Turn right onto NE Alameda Street
10. 5830 NE Alameda Street is on the right!
Directions from the East:
1. Go West on I-84
2. Take Exit 2 toward 43rd Avenue
3. Turn right onto NE Halsey Street
4. Turn left onto NE 47th Avenue
5. Turn right onto NE Sandy Boulevard
6. Turn right onto NE Alameda Street
7. 5830 NE Alameda Street is on the right!