Saturday, April 15, 2023 • 7:07 p.m.
5830 NE Alameda Street, Portland
featuring ensembles Aquamarine, Turquoise, Magenta, and Ivory
As a primary goal of the organization is to provide all people with opportunities to experience
the performing arts, with support from KARMA*,
this Blueprint organization-sponsored show is pay what you want!
Which can be as low as, well… free!
Come join ensembles Aquamarine, Turquoise, Magenta, and Ivory as they take you back… to the 70s!
Come hear some of the greatest hits of one of the most fun decades – including sing-alongs for the audience!
What’s on your 8-track soundtrack? How about…
• Captain and Tennille’s Love Will Keep Us Together
• Styx’s Come Sail Away
• Earth Wind and Fire’s September
• The Bee Gees’ How Deep is Your Love
• ABBA’s Dancing Queen and S.O.S.
• The Emotions’ Best of My Love
• plenty of Fleetwood Mac
And oh so many more!
And close out the evening with a spectacular 70s finish!
(Click here to see location map)
Directions from the West:
1. Go East on US-26
2. Merge onto I-405 South
3. Merge onto I-5 North
4. Take Exit 300 for I-84 East / US-30E
5. Merge onto I-84 East
6. Take Exit 2 for Cesar E Chavez Blvd
7. Turn left onto NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd
8. Turn right onto NE Sandy Boulevard
9. Turn right onto NE Alameda Street
10. 5830 NE Alameda Street is on the right!
Directions from the East:
1. Go West on I-84
2. Take Exit 2 toward 43rd Avenue
3. Turn right onto NE Halsey Street
4. Turn left onto NE 47th Avenue
5. Turn right onto NE Sandy Boulevard
6. Turn right onto NE Alameda Street
7. 5830 NE Alameda Street is on the right!